QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Interview with The Fees

Greg

how many of us can relate to the fact he was going through his pills in 14 days...

i think what his parents were most frustrated about were that they told his prescribing psychiatrist about his adderall addiction, psychosis and still, the next month, she raised his adderall dosage...

i dont know how this doc could have raised his dosage after his parents went to her with the information that he was addicted to it...he must have been quite a storyteller or that doc was completely idiotic. probably both.

edit - hold up. to be fair, i was able to successfully convince my doctor that my mother was lying about my adderall addiction. he believed me and It was still recommended that i stay on adderall or switch to vyvanese.

so i guess i know the answer to richard's parents' question. he was VERY convincing.

i am just really happy that whole painful period of my life (and family) is over. I hope you --the ones still struggling -- have the strength to put this into your past as well.

• Like 1