QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Has anyone tried atro-phex?

Yes -- I got it this week, started out with 1 cap twice a day the first few days and today took 2 caps 2x/day. The small print on the bottle is so small I had to go to the website to read it -- it says not to exceed 8 a day. How many do you take???

Gives me increased energy and a tad of appetite suppression... without the crash and without the speedy feeling.

I really only can handle 3 pills a day, spread out throughout the day. Any more than that and I get jittery. I took 2 pills this morning as I'm tired today and I have a massive headache now. Then again I also had a red bull, 5 hr energy and yerba mate. I think I might have overdone it.... :blush:

I really only can handle 3 pills a day, spread out throughout the day. Any more than that and I get jittery. I took 2 pills this morning as I'm tired today and I have a massive headache now. Then again I also had a red bull, 5 hr energy and yerba mate. I think I might have overdone it.... :blush:

So here's some info on caffeine content from energyfiend.com, which will also tell you how much caffeine will kill you :ph34r: (It takes a lot!)

they didn't have atro-phex but a newer comparable bsn product, hyper-shred has 180 mg/capsule or 360 in 2

5 hr energy shot = 138 mg caff

starbucks brewed coffee = 180 mg caff / 8 ozs (short -lol)

starbucks expresso 1 shot = 75 mg (how wierd is that ??? I would have thought much more)

8 oz redbull = 80 mg and most sodas including mountian dew are less

• 2 months later...

Funny you said that because I've decided to lay off the atro-phex for a while. I've been taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon for 3-4 months and starting to feel that weird feeling like short burst of energy followed by depression that it doesn't last and then I feel like shit. The same thing happened with yerba mate pills. So I take this as my body's way of telling me that maybe it's time to lay off supplements for a while .... or maybe try a new one but only on days when I need it ... or maybe not. :(