QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Dude are you ok?

I had a dream about you last night! I dreamed that you relapsed and you were talking shit about all of us on this site. You were taking hits from a MASSIVE bong and has an entire coffee table stacked with pills and coke.

Oh, and in my dream you looked like The Dude from Big Lebowski :-)

Anyway, it got me worried. Don't go relapsing on us ok? We need you round here. And if you do, tell us. We need you round here.

lol nice dream... I'm out of town for a couple weeks- visiting fam n then out of the country... so no computer till I get home. Still keeping on tho, not relapsing, not taking pills, don't look like the dude, not talking shit about y'all or any of the other aspects of your dream... :) just limited to my phone, n daily routine not in existence right now...

thanks for the concern... :)

lol nice dream... I'm out of town for a couple weeks- visiting fam n then out of the country... so no computer till I get home. Still keeping on tho, not relapsing, not taking pills, don't look like the dude, not talking shit about y'all or any of the other aspects of your dream... :) just limited to my phone, n daily routine not in existence right now...

thanks for the concern... :)

Good to know sky...and have a good trip

U know I was also wondering about krax and Debbie. They both haven't posted in a while.