QuittingAdderall.com Forums

when all else fails

HAM

Some days I feel like nothing is right in my life and that I've got nothing going for me.

On these days I remember to tell myself that even if everything in my life seems screwed up right now, and I feel like I can't do anything right.......

I KNOW i am doing something right, getting over adderall.

Self doubt has been plaguing me lately but I find my solace in being absolutely sure that quitting is the best choice I could have made for myself.

Everything else will work out somehow

• Like 4

With that great attitude I am sure you will beat this. This IS the number one priority in your life and if you keep reminding yourself that every day...you will do awesome no matter how hard things get. It's tough staying motivated, espececially during moments of self doubt but you definitely have the right attitude. Hang in there and keep posting and keep being strong!

I really like what you said, that everything will work out somehow because it will. It may not always seem like it in the coming weeks, but everything will work out and for the better. And keep trusting your dead on instinct that you are doing the right thing.

• Like 1

Some days I feel like nothing is right in my life and that I've got nothing going for me.

On these days I remember to tell myself that even if everything in my life seems screwed up right now, and I feel like I can't do anything right.......

I KNOW i am doing something right, getting over adderall.

Self doubt has been plaguing me lately but I find my solace in being absolutely sure that quitting is the best choice I could have made for myself.

Everything else will work out somehow

I want to press "like," but I've run out of my "like" quota for the day. :) Congrats on making it 65 days, and for having this amazing positive attitude about sticking with it!!! Your words are very motivating for me to hear, fighting the self doubt by knowing this is the right path.

I have to agree that since you are quitting, you ARE doing the right thing, and that's enough to combat all self doubt. For most of us, I think it's one of those rare cases in life where you really can't go wrong, even though it might involve messing up at work and slacking off for awhile and self doubt and PAWS and all that other nasty stuff. It's still a pathway towards a better life and a better YOU.

• Like 1

Ham,

CONGRATULATIONS on 66 days today! You are EXACTLY where you are meant to be right now. You WILL get through this and you will OVERCOME. I think DETERMINATION is the most important ingredient to all goals/dreams in life. When there's a will, there's a way. ;)

Keep dreaming, keep hoping, visualize, and know that you CAN be and do anything you want to in life. You got this!!

A good friend of mine once told me the two most powerful words in the universe are, "I AM" and I found this to be SO true over time. Choose your words and thoughts carefully. Know that you are exactly who you think you are and even if you don't feel like it at times, keep saying this to yourself and you will become what you think. I AM STRONG. I AM CONFIDENT I WILL BEAT THIS. I AM A CHAMPION. ;)

Hugs!

• Like 3