QuittingAdderall.com Forums

So tiredddd

ashley6

MFA,

I started Lexapro within the last 6 months, and I did have those side effects in the beginning, but they subsided pretty quickly. Overall, I think it's a good medication.

Ldmcdaniel,

I couldn't ever believe I was prescribed adderall with my anxiety either. It makes for a terrible combo. Absolutely terrible panic. I guess in a way it's a blessing in disguise, because it was a huge part of why I decided to quit adderall. Oh gosh, Effexor is a beast. Getting off of that was rough....did you get that feeling like your brain was being electrocuted? I'm so glad I'm off of that medication! Lexapro has treated me much better :)

Also don't forget it's the middle of winter! Don't know what that's like where you are but here it absolutely makes me want to hybernate.

Cassie I am so happy for you getting a dog/s. I really really am seriously considering it, I think it would be great therapy. Only thing is I don't want to bring it up poorly if I end up getting a job that will require travel. I would rather not have a dog than a neglected one.

QO, thanks for the book recommendation I think I will check it out.

Good point. The weather here is brutal right now. It's 36 and windy...not like I can go play outside.

Also don't forget it's the middle of winter! Don't know what that's like where you are but here it absolutely makes me want to hybernate.

I forget that the weather is crappy for most of you right now. In Phoenix, we get our SAD in the summer. We don't want to go outside from June-September.

Cassie I am so happy for you getting a dog/s. I really really am seriously considering it, I think it would be great therapy. Only thing is I don't want to bring it up poorly if I end up getting a job that will require travel. I would rather not have a dog than a neglected one.

Yeah, I've wanted dogs for ages but only recently did I start to feel like I was ready to get them. We got two so they wouldn't be lonely during the day while we're at work, and we have a doggie door so they can go in and out. Best decision ever! I feel so much more alive now that I have these adorable things. They are total boredom busters! Now all I need to do is get off my ass and look for a new job and life will be pretty good again...

Kind of off topic but I just started lexapro too and it is making me nauseus, dizzy, tired, lazy. Did it have that effect for you too in the beginning?

Kind of off topic but I just started lexapro too and it is making me nauseus, dizzy, tired, lazy. Did it have that effect for you too in the beginning?

I was on lexapro. I was SO TIRED the first couple of weeks on it. After that, it went away. Lexapro never worked for me though. Let me know how it goes foryou