QuittingAdderall.com Forums

2 months clean today!

BeHereNow

Awesome job!! It is a roller coaster, but gets easier in many ways.. I'm almost 2 years free in May and have done great.. The beginning was the hardest time for me.. I spent most of my time on this board being a lurker for the most part, but this place kept me sane knowing that all that I was feeling was "normal" :)

• Like 1

Yay Occasional1! I've been a big supporter of you right from day one and really enjoy reading your posts and all about your journey. So glad to have you here and CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you're doing something big or small to celebrate this milestone (that doesn't involve doing anything damaging, of course).

Are you feeling better? Aren't you glad you made the right decision? Doesn't adderall SUCK BALLS?!!

Thanks everyone!!

MFA YES, adderall sucks!!!!!! I hate it!! You have been such an amazing support right from the start! You have helped me and lots of other people more than you can know! That's true of all our quitting crew here.... I seriously dont know what I would have done without all of your support!

I DO feel better overall and SO HAPPY with this decision, though of course it's a mixed bag of physical, mental, and emotional surprises. Good days and bad days roller coasting my way out of the cage that was ruining me.

It's hard to accept the amount of time this is going to take before I feel even close to 100%, but I'm OK with the journey because it needs to happen and life is way too short.

Looking back on my first time quitting (from a much lower dosage, frequency, and duration), I remember quitting being much easier, almost a non-event. But then I also remember about a year later getting to a place in my life where I was HAPPY. Engaged, productive, excited, loving life, doing REALLY well. I didn't chalk that up to quitting at the time..... but I do now, at least in part. I know that kind of future awaits again and that the path is worth it and will stabilize into a progressively improving quality of life.

So thankful to be alive!

• Like 1