QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Military Rollbacks

Kyle_Chaos

I remember when I lost my job the surprising response I got from one person who said, "Congratulations! Now you have a chance to do something else!"

It may sound too early or trite, but congratulations, Kyle! I'm sure you'll use this as a chance to explore your skills in a new context.

Now you're freed up to pursue something you really want to do. And not stuck in a job you don't like. You could go to grad school, you can break into a new industry...whatever you like now.

(same advice 'sort of' applies to Cassie) :)

When's your last day?

• Like 1

Now you're freed up to pursue something you really want to do. And not stuck in a job you don't like. You could go to grad school, you can break into a new industry...whatever you like now.

When's your last day?

Good point - actually if you think about it there is a lot of change going on around here. Ashley's finishing up school soon, Cassie do you have a new job? (I think I missed that one), IR you're now in grad school, LILTEX has a new job, SearchingSoul has a new job, who am I missing?

I wonder if there is a theme here about changes in life being correlated to quitting adderall? Maybe it's a stretch too far...

When's your last day?

May 30th, The career field I'm in is a complete joke.. I hate the Chair Force. I'm excited to get out..I think it's going to be an adventure.

I'm being "rolled back" come May 30th..

I have no idea what I'm going to do in the real world...post-777-0-49193300-1362355898_thumb.jpg

I love this little Guy in your post...in the real world you'll do whatever you want I suppose..vs the highly disciplined ,structured military,yes sir,no sir...CHAOS,KYLE ,Sir(Hahaha ). You'll thrive I'm sure.
  • Like 1

I love this little Guy in your post...in the real world you'll do whatever you want I suppose..vs the highly disciplined ,structured military,yes sir,no sir...CHAOS,KYLE ,Sir(Hahaha ). You'll thrive I'm sure.

I know it, deviantart.com has the best photos.

It's going to be quite the transition.. the military has been my source of FREE adderall..so it's probably a good thing.

Come on now....I read your posts on here ...you have a certain thing about you that's very cool...you're blunt, honest,a bit twisted and you seem to have a slightly warped sense of humor.that shit can't be wasted supersizing things...we're gonna figure something really cool out for you Mr. Chaos. Lol

Come on now....I read your posts on here ...you have a certain thing about you that's very cool...you're blunt, honest,a bit twisted and you seem to have a slightly warped sense of humor.that shit can't be wasted supersizing things...we're gonna figure something really cool out for you Mr. Chaos. Lol

I appreciate that, you're a good judge of character.

I'm in fuels..nothing secretive about it. :P

I appreciate that, you're a good judge of character.

I'm in fuels..nothing secretive about it. :P

I see a trend here..... fuels tech.......adderall abuser......you like things that provide and use ENERGY!

Ever thought about a career in alternative energy generation i.e. solar, wind, coffee etc?

• Like 1

I see a trend here..... fuels tech.......adderall abuser......you like things that provide and use ENERGY!

Ever thought about a career in alternative energy generation i.e. solar, wind, coffee etc?

I hated my job in fuels.

I don't know what I will do, nothing interests me.

Add to list: I am training to become a SMART Recovery facilitator. I will be starting a meeting in my neighborhood. :)

I'm thinking he's gonna really love that one!!!! Hahaha. I don't think I'm picking up on any kind of "customer service" gig. Doesn't matter who the customers are.LOL. I would think they gotta hook you up with consolation pay pretty good when the government lays you off..maybe I'm wrong...but there will be time to figure out a happier career goal. Or atleast a better suited one.

I'm thinking he's gonna really love that one!!!! Hahaha. I don't think I'm picking up on any kind of "customer service" gig. Doesn't matter who the customers are.LOL. I would think they gotta hook you up with consolation pay pretty good when the government lays you off..maybe I'm wrong...but there will be time to figure out a happier career goal. Or atleast a better suited one.

Heather, I wasn't posting this for Kyle, lol. This is something I'm doing to help people with addictions. :)