QuittingAdderall.com Forums

phenibut and picamilon ?

So I tried this for anxiety because I read somewhere that in "crystals" form it crosses the blood-brain barrier and something about GABA ... blah blah blah ... So these crystals were so strong I fell asleep for 15 HOURS!!! They take a while to kick in so I may have taken a second dose prematurely, and yes I was tired but damn ... that was scary.

So I've switched to the capsules taken with picamilion, another anti-anxiety supplement ... and btw all of the above purchased @ amazon :D not illegitimately! The 2 capsules together seem to mellow me out without knocking me out.

Has anyone else tried these?

So I tried this for anxiety because I read somewhere that in "crystals" form it crosses the blood-brain barrier and something about GABA ... blah blah blah ... So these crystals were so strong I fell asleep for 15 HOURS!!! They take a while to kick in so I may have taken a second dose prematurely, and yes I was tired but damn ... that was scary.

So I've switched to the capsules taken with picamilion, another anti-anxiety supplement ... and btw all of the above purchased @ amazon :D not illegitimately! The 2 capsules together seem to mellow me out without knocking me out.

Has anyone else tried these?

So Lea how is it going with these? I ordered some from Amazon but now that I'm doing more research, I'm kinda scared to take them.

It looks like Phenibut is addictive with severe withdrawals and rebound anxiety? And you're not supposed to take it more than two days a week...? I also read it increases your dopamine. Do you find that it has that effect? It sounds nice at first or for here and there in small dosages, not mixed with anything else.

From what I've read, I'm actually pretty surprised this shit is legal.

Picamilon sounds less shady but I did read of some bad experiences with it.

What dosage do you take and how often?

Hi -- Funny you should mention this because I just took phenibut today for the first time in over a week. The reviews scare me too although honestly, I have not noticed any signs of dependency ... however ... you're talking to someone who is a garbage-head addict, in other words I have a pretty high tolerance for almost everything except alcohol. The wierdest thing that happened to me from Liftmode Phenibut Crystals was the 15 hours of sleep. The capsules even combined with picamilon did not have much of an effect. I took 500 mg phenibut XT by serious nutrition solutions (SNS) who also makes picamilon. I took a total of 2000 mg throughout the course of a day (less picamilon) and felt very little. Then nothing for a week.

For comparison I ordered another kind of phenibut from amazon by primaforce, also 500 mg, started w/ 1 and eventually 2, then 2 more a few hours later. Took it with choline instead of picamilon and felt very calm. So far I'm up to a total of 2000 mg (4 capsules) penibut and 1 glass of wine. Feeling pretty mellow which is a good thing because I have to go out tonight and I want to have a halfway decent time. So as you can see I'm pretty high strung -- can't take benzos b/c I'm an addict so I've done my share of experimentation.

As far as internet reviews go, take them with a grain of salt. Everyone takes them for completely different reasons. For me I have decided to not to take phenibut more than once a week just in case the possibility of dependency exists, although this has not been my experience. Be careful though. I do worry about supplements because of the complete absence of FDA oversite.

• Like 2

:D Addendum to above post -- yesterday's grand total was 2 glasses of wine and 2000 mg primaforce phenibut caps. I fell asleep at a reasonable hour and slept until 10 which for me is unheard of. So my conclusion is that taken with choline, it definitely helps with relaxation and sleep -- just don't take it everyday.

Thanks for the insight Lea!

I decided I'm way too scared to take Phenibut. I got the liftforce powder kind and I'm going to return it. Despite all my sleep and anxiety issues, all the horror stories just scare me too much.

Glad you found one that works for you though!

I tried the Picamilon, and I think it kind of helped. I felt pretty calm, but also productive. I read though that it's a mild MAO inhibitor? I don't know, I'm the kind of person who compulsively reads up about everything I take. I just wish there was more information about all these supplements.

Anyway thanks for the advice! :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty into the picamilon!

I had read that at higher doses people tend to get a huge boost of energy and are really productive but also relaxed. This evening I simultaneously took around 100 mg of picamilon (been building tolerance slowly), 1000 mg of L-Tyrosine, a B-complex, and some caffeine. Oh yeah, and a cookie (pretty rare for me since quitting).

This might need to be a daily thing: Went into hardcore productive mode for a couple hours, then went for an hour-long evening run with spontaneous push-ups. Felt GREAT, really inspired energetic happy and positive!

This combination (plus healthy eating and sleep and being somewhat recovered) is about a hundred million times better than stupid adderall! :D

• Like 2