QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Natural Force Pre-Workout, Spirulina, Hemp Seeds, Smooth Move tea.

Natural Force has been a life saver when it comes to staying focused and AWAKE. Spirulina,Smooth Move, and Hemp seeds helped X a million with whole not being able to poop thing :-/ which I noticed to be the most stressful part of quitting. PS no real weight gain...

*3 weeks clean, cold turkey

*30xr daily for 4 years 10mg as needed.

BEST DECISION EVER!!

post-3492-0-86520900-1364489864_thumb.jp

post-3492-0-23210100-1364490043_thumb.jp

On a side note I've been gluten for 2 years and corn free / paleo for 6 months......all I eat is grass fed meat, local produce, and chocolate lol.... Therefore the only weight I gained was water weight for the first 2 weeks.... The supplements really helped glue my brain back together

I use it as a pre-workout and a energy drink supplement since it is gentle on the stomach and nervous system ... It doesn't give you that cracked out feeling like most pre workouts ... Which is something I personally was looking for. If anything it's great for you as a nutritional supplement :-)

And about the red bull thing I'm allergic to corn so i cant have the regular ones,and artificial sweeteners are poison so they also wreck my stomach .., first few days of work I felt okay it wasn't that bad for me ... It was more week 2 when I was freakishly tired and fell asleep at my desk :-/ now I can't remember what adderall life feels like THANK GOD

• Like 1

I use it as a pre-workout and a energy drink supplement since it is gentle on the stomach and nervous system ... It doesn't give you that cracked out feeling like most pre workouts ... Which is something I personally was looking for. If anything it's great for you as a nutritional supplement :-)

got it !! yeah in that case it's probably the best thing out there.... def has the caffeine, kept me awake till 4am like the others do, just didn't give me that cracked out itchy all over feeling that I so desire.... ;) I'll give it another go for pilates class when I don't need as much cracked out feeling....

• Like 1