QuittingAdderall.com Forums

So I'm almost 2 years sober and finally found something that helps with energy level-I recently did a 24 day challenge with Advocare- the first 10 days was a cleanse- I lost most of the weight gain I after quitting adderall and in turn found an energy drink - It is by no means a comparison for adderall, but it does help a bit and is healthier than red bull (and I've been searching for 2 years now).. It's called Advocare Spark (and also Advocare Slam)- Just thought I would share!

• Like 1

So I'm almost 2 years sober and finally found something that helps with energy level-I recently did a 24 day challenge with Advocare- the first 10 days was a cleanse- I lost most of the weight gain I after quitting adderall and in turn found an energy drink - It is by no means a comparison for adderall, but it does help a bit and is healthier than red bull (and I've been searching for 2 years now).. It's called Advocare Spark (and also Advocare Slam)- Just thought I would share!

Those things do work, when I was around 19 I would drink about 5 to 6 packets a day (I've been somewhat of a stimulant addict my whole life)

But yes, it's a nice caffeine boost.

• 1 month later...