QuittingAdderall.com Forums

What shows are you watching?

Greg

I was just curious what shows you are all watching?

I dont have much time, but when i do have time I veg out.

Ive been watching Bates Motel on A&E and the new Netflix series Hemlock Grove which Im starting to get really into. (oh and im also getting into the new History Channel series Vikings and the Kevin Bacon "cult" series The Following) I also discovered Dr. Who which is a british show im starting to like.

What about you all?

I recommed ALL of them!

• Like 1

You had to ask ... well ... I'm a BRAVOHOLIC!!! That's right - Real Housewives & Fashion Queens are among my faves. I also like Top Chef. But Survivor is my ultimate favorite. I would rather watch Survivor than do almost anything. So whatever y'all think this says about my life you're probably right but these are my guilty pleasures and I love em!

• 3 weeks later...

You had to ask ... well ... I'm a BRAVOHOLIC!!! That's right - Real Housewives & Fashion Queens are among my faves. I also like Top Chef. But Survivor is my ultimate favorite. I would rather watch Survivor than do almost anything. So whatever y'all think this says about my life you're probably right but these are my guilty pleasures and I love em!

I am also into survivor. Amazing how this show is still interesting after 26 seasons. I am catching up on all the episodes from this season right now. And watched the past couple seasons last year. I love when they have surprising tribal councils!

Did you see last night's finale ?!?!?!

I won't ruin the surprise in case you didn't but it was wonderful! They had several original cast from Borneo @ the reunion.

Lol, I winced as soon as I saw your first line. I thought you were going to spoil it! Once you know who won, the season isn't any good. Phew. I'm about 6 episodes in.

Did you see last night's finale ?!?!?!

I won't ruin the surprise in case you didn't but it was wonderful! They had several original cast from Borneo @ the reunion.

I just binged watched the whole season. That was one of the best seasons I think since survivor heroes vs. villains. High level of strategy playing. I had predicted the winner would win!

• Like 1

I just binged watched the whole season. That was one of the best seasons I think since survivor heroes vs. villains. High level of strategy playing. I had predicted the winner would win!

I know right !!!! This was an outstanding season and I am SO HAPPY for the winner. The only other person I would have liked to see win was the person who was preggers during the reunion.

okay saw it: I know Dawn stabbed Brenda in the back but don't you think to some extent Brenda was at fault for when she picked Dawn to share in her reward of having family members on the Island, then gave it all up to allow all the other contestants to have their families there? I mean why even win the award if you're going to throw it away, and hurt your friend in the process? Just my thought.

Survivor 26 Spoiler alert***

i think she was in a damned if you damned if you dont situation. If she kept the family reward, they would have ganged up against for keeping it, i think. She shouldve thrown the challenge. My suspician is that a lot of them 'threw the family challenge' because they knew they would be in that situation, from previous seasons.

BUT her biggest mistake was letting Dawn win the challenge. Dawn surprised me in this game at how evil she was, hahahaha

but i dont think the eventual winner was such a big underdog like they made him out to be. Clearly he was the "biggest strategy player" in the whole game.

Something interesting i learned about survivor is that the players get paid more the longer they stay in the game. So that gives them incentive to keep staying in the game even if they know they wont make it to the end anway.

• 2 weeks later...

Mad Men last week: anyone watch it? You know, where the whole office takes a shot of amphetamines and works all weekend? Ahhhh the parallels. People talking across each other. Noting that the outcomes of 72 hours of work were effectively, "Jibberish". Yep, that episode hit home quite a lot. Anyone else see it and found themselves nodding their heads in recognition?

Mad Men last week: anyone watch it? You know, where the whole office takes a shot of amphetamines and works all weekend? Ahhhh the parallels. People talking across each other. Noting that the outcomes of 72 hours of work were effectively, "Jibberish". Yep, that episode hit home quite a lot. Anyone else see it and found themselves nodding their heads in recognition?

Yes you must have missed my thread

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...