QuittingAdderall.com Forums

what did i do with my next script, doh!

Cjw31

post-545-0-55138700-1366507044_thumb.jpgSo, in a preconceived awful drawn out moment of over-it-ness, I decided that the act depicted in the attached photo was a feasible end to my chemical romance. I regret this haste, as I sure would like to have the moto to like clean my car or like call my mom, or shit just leave the crib. But this stuff is totes screwing me up. Subzero personality cold fingers and frivolous spending be damned. I mean I guess I mean shucks where I'm gonna get my pep from now yo.
  • Like 1

I am entirely satisfied with the method chosen. And of course I didn't try putting it back together. Tearing ones script into pieces is tantamount to inscribing VOID in big black sharpie letters across the documents face. I wouldn't put myself thru the humiliation that would no doubt be warranted by sliding a patchwork tape job across the counter at Walgreens.

Boy this area of discussion takes me back..done the WTF MAYBE I JUST DREAMT I RIPPED MY SHIT UP deal...but indeed to show my allegiance to a sober life I went big,so some off the wall,way too over the top crazy story would be pit in place. Then All the experiments with ink removal from paper..the assorted ways and what's to soak it in...fluids that usually go in your car engine vs the great lemon juice debate...gel pen or regular ink???? Gel pen=you're pretty much fucked. Just a few random thoughts from me. LOL