QuittingAdderall.com Forums

lets talk bout my hustle

Heather67

Soooo,as you all know I have fucked myself right back into this lengthy withdrawal process by being a big shot and hitting up peoples scriptsfor addies....again. Anytime I've been on pills...I handle my own everything. Doctors..pharmacies..don't ask,don't tell and don't share. Never that. LOL was always my script..hahaha..a pun,and I very much stuck to it. But in December I was red flagged by state of RI ..just gonna take their word on that..despite conflicting rumors on like blulight ..LOL. I'm not even trying it. So to get them from people I know ..and not friends...you need $$$. I do now have the hoop-dee..and a waitress job on go as soon as the girl moves...but no cash flow currently. Not being to criminally over the top...I go to the ol retail fraud kinda thing. In the past I've taken random items for this/that at a grocery store..like 2006 era...but I've been thinking the green eco bag thing for too long.and a person said..hey here's a list..get me groceries ill hook u up. K...tried this method with having money on my e.b.t card just incase...get your stuff..in the green bags...swing by customer service to get lottery tic or other can't get at register item...and hey...out the door. Hmmmm..not hard but illegal,shady and ghetto!!! Then she tells a girl who says hey no pills but half the order price in cash. Yup ..cash works. So this went on a few times at various stores along with under 20.00 no receipt still get cash returns on something I'd grab and bring to the counter. Also selling store credits for 50% cash only. HOLY GOD HEATHER...JUST SWING A DRIVE BY ALREADY!!! well..the last day I used ..I did my grocery green bag deal...but something was ummmm wrong. Felt it. Then saw it. Managers kinda at the door..looking alot..then loss prevention tactical squades at BOTH DOORS. wtf...had to ring it all up and use my card that didn't have enough and say I was coming back for the team to disperse. Cried all the way home...took a shower to wash the guilt off...it always goes the same way. Just wanted to out my criminal activity like confession kinda. Lol

Heather, your little kid can't afford to have both his parents locked up. So the red-flagging by the state was not enough to keep you off the addies. I hope that near miss at the supermarket was enough to make you say "no more".....was it?

Have you told your "friends" whose scripts you were skimming that you are done, once and for all, and they must never offer you another pill. no matter what?

• Like 4

Oh yes,yes and yes quit once. Doing shit the way I was this time... 10×more exhausting than when I ran my own scripts. And just strait skeezy...there's alot that needs to be worked on in me...therapist required and a non prescribing one at that. I haven't looked at alot of the dark stuff about living with my husbands heroin habbit..the impact it all has had.. and some of my own exsisting things. I need a productive life plan.