QuittingAdderall.com Forums

So.....0k. This is gonna hurt.

Just remember to stick to your guns, stay the course, and never lose faith in your ability to stay clean. Using Adderall is a choice. Not using Adderall is also a choice. You and I both know what choice is better for your mind, body, and spirit. Let the withdrawal period run its course, and remember: It's always darkest before the dawn. I know, I know, cliche as hell, but once you experience the cleansing and renewing feeling of breaking free from Adderall addiction, it becomes so real. Clarity is priceless. Life is priceless. All cliche, but all so true. You can do it F.W. Mind over matter, and never surrender.

Tom

• Like 2

Hello All,

I thank EACH and EVERY one of you for the outpouring of support! Thank you for being my strength where I have none. Lord knows I need it. I don't have that type of support, if any, esp.. in this arena, in my every day life. It's probably, even if only partially, one of the reasons I fell "off the wagon," besides being over and underwhelmed by life all at once. I didn't log in today to post actually but after reading your comments I was overwhelmed not to.

As I'm sure of many of you can relate i haven't been up much for chatting, though I know isolation is never the key. So for now I just logged on to check on the gang and posts my stats. so to speak....

Update: I have remained free of addy since my initial post my 9th. I have rescheduled with the therapist, letting her know I relapsed, and I plan to at least check out NA next Thursday. So one might say I'm off to a good start ; /....stay tuned.

To answer a few questions from above,

Hi Ashley.

You're lookin' good. And yes first day on the road to freedom!? It's good to see ya.

Quit-Once, I've never made it an entire 360 days. At one time I had maybe....3 or 4 months under my belt though.

In recovery, - I'm trying...desperately. No I haven't cut access with my dr. I know I must...

Well, Sooner than later extended family and friends. I am off to attempt being. just being. that's all... and good enough for now.

Blessings,

F.W.

FW I think it's great you have managed to stay clean, and yeah developing a support system is definitely important for the recovery effort. and You know what steps you have to take with your doc for a long term recovery. Keep us posted.