QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Why?

ldmcniel

I haven't posted in awhile, but I have still have been reading everyone's posts. Sometimes i feel out of place but yet I am an addict. I never got " high" with Adderall, yet I still had all of the negative side effects like everyone else. I have read other articles of college kids taking it to get better grades. I had a 4.0 in college and didn't use Adderall until I was 36. The stories of people on Adderall and how it made them more energetic and more productive is exactly how I was BEFORE Adderall. It seems like people actually want to feel like a person with ADHD feels, and a person with ADHD has been made to feel abnormal, broken, dumb, and that they need to take a fucking pill and be something they are not. What the fuck has society done!! They are taking creativity, uniqueness , and other great qualities out of people. What will be left? No artists, no entertainers , no brilliant minds? They are even trying to have "core curriculum " in all states. This means that everyone will have to learn the same way, have to be at the same level, will have to possess the same strengths and weaknesses. This is pure shit!!! It's not just people with ADHD who are smart, I have seen a lot of brilliant people on here alone. Sorry for ranting but my mind doesn't shut off anymore. I have never slept good until I first started coming off Adderall. Now, I get little sleep and can still function. Good thing is now that my ADHD is coming back in full force, I know that I am back. I am ADHD and ADHD is me.( sorry, that last line is a quote from an ADHD page.) another thing just popped in my head, is ADHD really a bad thing? I think not. We ALL have had ADHD moments in our lives :).

• Like 1