QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Adderall dream

Cassie

I've been having bad cravings for Adderall this week, for the first time in a long time. My mind will even start racing as if I am on it. It's really annoying. I had a dream last night that I bought some Adderall from a friend, then started popping them in the shower. Kind of funny, not sure why I needed to be in the shower to consume them. It wasn't one of those dreams where I woke up before I swallowed it either. No, I went all out and poured a bunch down my gullet (while bathing), and even felt the high kick in. Then I woke up. Anyway, just thought I'd share my weird dream and let you know that, yes, you will have hardcore cravings sometimes, even after a year and a half sober.

• Like 1

I've been having bad cravings for Adderall this week, for the first time in a long time. My mind will even start racing as if I am on it. It's really annoying. I had a dream last night that I bought some Adderall from a friend, then started popping them in the shower. Kind of funny, not sure why I needed to be in the shower to consume them. It wasn't one of those dreams where I woke up before I swallowed it either. No, I went all out and poured a bunch down my gullet (while bathing), and even felt the high kick in. Then I woke up. Anyway, just thought I'd share my weird dream and let you know that, yes, you will have hardcore cravings sometimes, even after a year and a half sober.

Or longer than a year and a half sober. In my case, after the school semester ended I went into terrible terrible PAWS, which has been going on for a month and finally beginning to subside. During the semester I was in PAWS but wayyy too busy to notice it as much. When the semester ended, and i had time to relax, my brain was like WTF did u do to me? . I felt like a rash/itch in my head just blew up huge. I was seriously craving it, craving cigarettes even as well, and grinding and clenching my teeth. Hardcore cravings and discomfort.

I feel for you Cassie. This drug knows how to linger.

Cassie,

That sounds terrible. Ugh. Sorry you're going through that, but thank you for sharing. I've been having some uncomfortable thoughts about adderall lately, and it has annoyed the crap out of me, after a year and 2 months. Your post made me feel less alone. Hang in there!

Thanks, I'm feeling better now. Stupid PAWS. Usually when I get PAWS I feel really anxious and incompetent, like I'm a fraud who has no confidence. I've found that faking it helps a lot. Just faking that I'm calm, confident and collected starts to snap my mind out of it.

Cassie - so glad you stayed strong. I've been super busy and traveling a ton but think of you guys often and would love nothing more than an afternoon to catch up. So much stuff going on. Still strong, and trying to get healthy too.

Be strong - you know you're my role model.