QuittingAdderall.com Forums

name change

Guest greg

Hey guys, sometimes i can post under Greg and sometimes under InRecovery. Im not sure why this is the case. But Greg and InRecovery are the same person, just in case anyone is confused. I wanted to clarify.

Keep it adderall free guys! (I also cannot see "liked" posts anymore...hmmm)

Hey InRecovery-

I thought your name change might have been due to the fact you felt recovered and just wanted to move on with a new identity. It's funny, but I thought I was recovered a year ago but I feel so much better now that I realize I was still in recovery myself last summer. I have so much more motivation and inner drive now it is hard to put into words.

I wish I could help you with the mechanics if this web site but that is simply not my thing. I struggle with technology. I am resisting a smart phone in the worst way. One thing I have learned is that if something does not want to post right away, use the copy and paste buttons to save your post and then go back and re-post it. I hate to loose things I have written because they can never be re-created exactly.

Glad you are back on the boards, Greg.

• Like 1

Hey InRecovery-

I thought your name change might have been due to the fact you felt recovered and just wanted to move on with a new identity. It's funny, but I thought I was recovered a year ago but I feel so much better now that I realize I was still in recovery myself last summer. I have so much more motivation and inner drive now it is hard to put into words.

I wish I could help you with the mechanics if this web site but that is simply not my thing. I struggle with technology. I am resisting a smart phone in the worst way. One thing I have learned is that if something does not want to post right away, use the copy and paste buttons to save your post and then go back and re-post it. I hate to loose things I have written because they can never be re-created exactly.

Glad you are back on the boards, Greg.

Hahaha no the name change is not because I wanted to move on to a new identity but that is insightful. I cannot always post under the screen name. So i had to create another one if i wanted to continue to post. Recently I seem to be able to post under this screen name again. Knock on wood.

Hey friends! Sorry it's been a while. But I wanted to echo Occasional1's comment about the "likes" bit disappearing. Maybe we should write Mike a note. Sounds like there are some bugs that need fixing.

More soon!

I emailed mike about the 'likes' issue. He's looking into it. He thinks it is just a matter of tweaking something in the admin setting. I told him I'd let u all know that he is on it,