JustinW

One Word Status Update

1,727 posts in this topic

I was thinking this morning as I was checking in to see how my fellow travelers are doing that it would be neat to have a topic where we could just come and post a single word about our current mood or attitude.  Feel free to follow up with an explanation if necessary.

I'll start this morning with:

"orange" - I don't know why but it just resonates with me today

3 people like this

Blamerall = That’s what I am doing today. Claiming that all of my problems came from using Adderall. It is not true. I brought a lot of stuff with me into my start of using Adderall. Blame removes my responsibility for taking charge of my recovery.

6 people like this

Blamerall = That’s what I am doing today. Claiming that all of my problems came from using Adderall. It is not true. I brought a lot of stuff with me into my start of using Adderall. Blame removes my responsibility for taking charge of my recovery.

"True-Dat." as my daughter would say

2 people like this

Defunct - I remember my use near the end. The pill was no longer operative, valid, or functional yet I continued to use. Quits are hard to get started, but we all seem to be rolling in the right direction - forward.

Curious. I have been studying mycology on the Internet and hunting for edible mushrooms in the forest.

Update:  I found some baby puffballs and they were delicious in a veggie stir fry.

2 people like this