JustinW

One Word Status Update

1,825 posts in this topic

HTFU - harden the fuck up... getting shit done today

I tell everyone that knows me well that adderall made me a pussy. After quitting for a week I was much less pussy-like but still had pussy habits that I developed from adderall like getting anxious at job interviews, not standing up for myself when someone put me down, etc. Anyone else relate to this? I did some research and also found that long term use of amphetamines reduces testosterone so that could be one reason. But also it just ruined my self-esteem and self-confidence. How can anyone have a high self-esteem or self-confidence when they have no self control anyways.

Stupidity - I know better than to drink on a worknight, even in moderation it's a mistake

We all start out with 2 buckets, an empty one called experience and a full one called luck.  The goal is to fill up the empty one before we empty the full one.

2 people like this

Setting up for success is trapping yourself into doing the work required to be successful.

Best - My best work is not yet done. I do not need Adderall to do good work. I am not my past. I have not "peaked". I've only just begun. HTFU

1 person likes this

Fuck this analogy. We've all paid and paid. If Adderall is a loan shark cap his ass gangster.  I'm the loan shark now I want my life back.  Where's my money and the interest. Take it back don't let a loan shark run your life.

1 person likes this

If you find out where he is, we will go there together and take him out. I am well armed.

Lol I've been listening to Tony Robbins type stuff today.  I'm a little amped up. I may earn my self a "warning point" lol

Chillin (even tho i still havent had a good nights sleep in days! ugghh). Another update: Surrendered