JustinW

One Word Status Update

1,728 posts in this topic

I was thinking this morning as I was checking in to see how my fellow travelers are doing that it would be neat to have a topic where we could just come and post a single word about our current mood or attitude. Feel free to follow up with an explanation if necessary.

I'll start this morning with:

"orange" - I don't know why but it just resonates with me today

Ps this is awesome as an idea and shows a ton of creativity. Inspiring!

1 person likes this

Contra - because up up down down left right left right B A start would violate the rules of this thread

1 person likes this

Engrossed - I am engrossed into the second to last episode of breaking bad. And puzzling over how it will come to an end. :)

1 person likes this

Engrossed - I am engrossed into the second to last episode of breaking bad. And puzzling over how it will come to an end. :)

Last one I saw was Ozymandias, last week's episode I guess...the thing about Hank....ugh.  And after I watched and didn't like the final episode of Dexter last night, I'm thinking about not even watching the last episode of Breaking Bad. Like pulling a Joe Rogan. I heard him say he watched every episode of Lost, except the last one, which he refuses to watch, ever. I bet he watched it though. Just like I will watch those last two episodes of Breaking Bad. :)

2 people like this

I think I had one of those days today too.  Just really anxious... exhausted... 

Better. 

Hope you are feeling better too MFA!

3 people like this