QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

$2,500 for surgery, care and drugs. I looked into pet insurance when I got him and it wasn't worth it... Maybe I should reconsider that. because this was the result of a genetic defect I'm not sure if it would have been covered.

Healthcare is nothing like Obamacare in Canada free and equal healthcare is a right for all Canadians like the right to bare arms. Tiers of service are discouraged. The most expensive part of a visit to the hospital is usually parking. but if you have money it's your right to fly to the USA and access premium health services.

He is out of surgery I will go visit him this evening.

The right to bare arms...I'm gonna go put on a tank top right now!  LOL!  In Canada, do you have the right to arm bears?  Funny, I always heard that your healthcare is not free.  What is your tax rate up there, my northern friend?

Hope your kitty is feeling better.

taxes are super high. But I guess if you grew up with it, the system makes sense.  

Frustrated (with the resigned)

In the USA, we are a bunch of frogs in a pot...they are slowly boiling us alive and most people don't want to jump out of the pot.  Those of us who are pointing out that the water is getting hot are called extremists and domestic terrorists...Maybe Canada isn't so bad.  At least they have had many years to get their system's bugs worked out. 

whats with people and ringtones. Like do really need an audible tone every single time someone messages you. Do you not know how to turn that off make it quiet.  What is wrong with you. 

It makes life more fun. :)   I don't have this feature, but you are making me want it, LOL.  Actually, I'm sure I do have it, but I haven't gotten that involved with my text messages.