QuittingAdderall.com Forums

58 Down 2 to Go....

Freedom's Wings

Sighs and Salutation....Greetings all, 

Once again, I am back. Currently, Re'abusing ADDERALL!, and the cycle continues. I have had this current script for not even a full 2 weeks and I am down to my last two. And once again, of course,  as I am sure most of us who have found ourselves in this loop, I am now contemplating all of the ways that I am gonna turn this thing around. I'm liberated in my thoughts and or course truly believe that this is my very last rodeo with this damn pill. All I can honestly at this point  say is, I am exhausted, and my aim this time, of course after I take the last two on Thursday, is to break this cycle. once and for all. Thanks to all who have been of support to me, Please continue to  wish me luck and pray that I be blessed. 

Signed, 

Accountability Suckz, but someones gotta do it. 

Thanks for taking out the time to help me sort out this madness. ..

F.Wings

Totally takes a lot of bravery to post here. Your posts from the past have inspired me - if I remember right, you have been nothing but honest, vulnerable, true. And that you are back continuing that tradition.

You're going to be ok -- trust yourself - as IR says, the pain comes from the knife coming out (or something).

Be brave - we've got your back.

• Like 1