QuittingAdderall.com Forums

THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE!!

Freedom's Wings

Day 1 underway everyone!! Feeling tired but really pushing myself to enjoy the day and others around me. Went for a run this morning and survived/enjoyed abnormal psych class. Working until nine, I will post again tomorrow, so happy to be a part of this!! You all have really inspired me!!

• Like 4

Hello,

No words. okkkk, you got me, I do have a few...

So here goes..

I must say I am utterly flooded with emotions right now. Lets do this kylevl! You guys truly inspire me to stay the course. I can only pray you are as inspired, and That together we inspire others to do the same!

Congrats on day one Kyl! I don't care what anyone says that is a hugee milestone. So tip of the hat to you mt friend.

You will find much inspiration here. You and I can do this. Are doing this!

Each day forward from here is one much torwards our greatest selves!

So kick ya feet up, get comfy, you came to the right place.

Welcome!

Btw: Day 18: CONFIRMEDDD!!! Today is a good day.

• Like 1

I did it!

30 days!

I did even realize it until midnight which means I am officially at day 31!

Thank you FW for starting this up and helping me stay motivated. I am also thankful to the rest of you for checking in with us and giving us the support we need to stay addy free!

Now what?

• Like 3

Salve!

It's celebration time!

How do you feel?? YOu did it! Congrats to you. Now you take a moment to pat yourself on the back. 30 straight is a great accomplishment at any phase of the game and especially the quite elusive first 30!

Being that I have not made it there yet, and fight the same fight as you,along with the congrats and support you will continue to receive on this site, I do have a few other suggestions for you.

I think today/ This weekend would be a good time for you to reflect on this accomplishment by treating yourself to something nice, maybe a meal, a trip to the movies, buy a new hat, etc...

For It is in these small ventures that not only do we look back on for reflection but that also we find has made us who we are to become. So take a moment to yourself to take stock of things,.the day, your life, this accomplishment and celebrate.

If you have someone in your life, perhaps your fiance, let her know you have completed your first 30. Treat yourself and take her along as well as a thankyou for her continued show of support. If she's open, willing to ask her of any changes,esp positive shes noticed in this last 30 days.

Perhaps you may even take 10/15 minutes this weekend to write yourself a short letter of any positive changes you may have noticed and maybe describe

In bullet point style 3 things you'd like to accomplish in this next 30 days. These don't have to be monumental tasks, they can be, but just to begin the conversation with yourself regarding the direction you would like to see yourself taking at least gets the "inner dialogue'" churning again.

As I believe it was Ashley that said in an earlier post on this thread, the take it day by day mentality is so important for us, I really think it is important that you celebrate, mark this day and every 30 after. Congrats!! You did it.

60 day challenge anyone??

Be well Lunax, I am indeed hoping And honored to trail as well as trudge along the 60 day challenge with you my friend. Shall you roll out La rouge carpet??

• Like 2

Hey guys! Great job everybody!! :) Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I worked 5 shifts in a row and am on another set of 5 in a row so I haven't had much time to do anything other than work and sleep. I will try to get better about updating my status everyday :)  I am on DAY 12...have never been this long without Adderall. I have to say it feels good, I feel like it is easier for me to laugh and talk to people. It has been a little difficult at work, but I feel this will get better with time, and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Thank you for all of your inspiration and motivation! Thursday was my first doctor's appointment I have ever left without an Adderall prescription. Although it is hard some days, I am SO happy I have made this step. And so glad I have you guys to do it with!!

• Like 2

@ Lunax Are you doing a 60 day??

@ LL It's beautiful to hear from you! yes, please stay in the loop, I received your inbox as well. Thank you for keeping us updated. I'm glad you are doing so well! Toodlez 4 now, Not forever. Til next time Be Well! 

Day 21...Yay! " I'm legal enough to drink, but wont be!!

DAY21: CONFIRMED!!!!!

The only way to describe to is to say that it has truly been a bitch! Pardon my French!

Last night, I got absolutely NO sleep and this is the second time this week I actually had to just completely leave work due to extreme exhaustion. At this rate I wont be employed for long..

We are entering very dangerous waters my friends...I almost went and got another perscription for addy but didnt. And by that I mean I went to the docs office but he was gone for the day.

Still, I am determined to weather this storm, but this insomnia must end! Please people...any suggestions??? I slept the entire day away and lost a days pay, also did I mention THIS IS MY 2ND time doing this...in a WeEk! And I gotta be at work at 8 a.m.

Suffice it to say im not feeling so chummy at the moment. Thank you for your well wishes. I have never been so real and raw in my entire life! I sure hope this thread serves to help someOne else! I want people to know exactly what I am going through day by day. Even when I appear to be backsliding and With any luck it will be my savior as well.

Presently, with no bragging in sight, i can only add that I feel truly blessed to have another day clean!

Day 22: CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

On another note the three comments left today by Occasional, Ashley, and Justin are so right on time its not even funny! Thank you team! Omg..you have kmow Idea.

And justin when I make it, Im gonna turn up the volume and sing until my freakin' lung collapses and dedicate the song to you.

Once again, thank you sooooooo much guys. Be Well!