QuittingAdderall.com Forums

THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE!!

Freedom's Wings

Lunax you skipped by your day so fast I almost missed it! First, let me take moment to congratulate you on day 43! That is badass! Keep setting the pace babes!

Next, I love the exercise aspect, I have been doing this on my own and logging in into my live journal acct. But I think that logging it here is an awesome idea! For that reason alone, i will get in some kind of workout today.

Finally, "The 100 day challenge" hmmm...quite a tall order at this point for me. After undertaking it i might need a plane ticket to that wedding in person. I need a moment with this one.i believe I have 60 days in me, im not so sure about 100 yet...hmm.

Ss,

Glad to have you with us! You are 1 day closer towards your true self . You got this, lets get it! Take a look around, you are not alone, we are all in this together!

Congrats on day 1!

Thank you! I am excited. So far i don't feel much. Assuming it is still in my system. If it's anything like the last time, i expect to be in a sleep coma the next few days.

Told my therapist i had been using and that i am stopping. 

• Like 1

Hey for those of you who are exercising, consider joining the 12 miles a week running club! It's over in the off topic section. 

Also Lunax - just wanted to say that's awesome you are staying quit until your wedding. I just got married last month and was SO incredibly happy to not be on adderall on my day. I quit back in January and got engaged in March so planned the whole thing in six months without adderall. If you need any support during the wedding planning feel free to get in touch :)

• Like 2

Also Lunax - just wanted to say that's awesome you are staying quit until your wedding. I just got married last month and was SO incredibly happy to not be on adderall on my day. I quit back in January and got engaged in March so planned the whole thing in six months without adderall. If you need any support during the wedding planning feel free to get in touch :)

Thank you Cat. Things have been crazy but I'm actually enjoying the planning and all of the chaos that comes with it because for the first time in a long time, I AM PRESENT!

This quitting shit is so hard but I am so happy I didn't wait until after my wedding to do this.