QuittingAdderall.com Forums

What do you do to occupy your adderall free life?

Searchingsoul9

Run/exercise - you should totally join the 12 miles a week club

Read books/articles

Binge watch TV shows

Hang out with friends

Cook meals

Run errands. On adderall I never wanted to interrupt a project or leave the house. Now I use free time to run errands and get shit done.

• Like 1

Searchingsoul9

What you are experiencing is abscission when your not working and you have down time your mind is working overtime thinking about probables of general life or jest trying to figure shit out I know I deal with this my self what I do is meditation . Try a yoga class if you can.

FALCON

• Like 2

Isnt it kind of exciting knowing you have a sound mind..a clear head...you are getting to know your true self. I'm in my 20s so I have a lot to find out about what I truly enjoy.

last time I got sober I started doing things for other people. its therapeutic...and keeps the focus off yourself and those shtty feelings.

Spend time with family if you can. life is so precious.

• Like 3

Maybe you could join our 12 miles a week running club!  Or there's also a 12 miles a week walking club.  Working out helps so much with everything!!!

Also,

Art stuff

Friends

Dreaming of future travels and possibilities

Reading really good books

Slacking off! Haha....

Exercise NEEDS to be a priority in my recovery. Great ideas

xo

Isnt it kind of exciting knowing you have a sound mind..a clear head...you are getting to know your true self. I'm in my 20s so I have a lot to find out about what I truly enjoy.

last time I got sober I started doing things for other people. its therapeutic...and keeps the focus off yourself and those shtty feelings.

Spend time with family if you can. life is so precious.

Thank you<3