QuittingAdderall.com Forums

ItsTIME....

ItsTIME

I was a bit late reading this but, this makes me sooooo sooo happy to hear.

You've taken the necessary step of reaching out for help to those who can protect you when things get tough!   That is the ultimate commitment to quitting for good!

Also yeah, the exercise thing.  Personally I am a huge advocate of wall pushups.  They are nice, easy, and gentle movements but they are great for re-activating your muscles and getting your body ready to be strong again.  They gently elevate your heart rate giving you a little boost, without overdoing it.  They feel great and even though they look easy....  try to do 3 sets of 40 its more challenging than it looks!

wallpushup.gif

• Like 2

Day 18 peoples! Thanks for the workout tips! Hope everyone is having a great week so far.

After the first couple weeks of sleeping and stuffing my face... I have switched gears. Eating my whole fit foods meal plan every day, vitamins, and just started this ridiculously hard combat swim/cross training 4 week boot camp dealio. I swear I almost died yesterday during day 1. Hardest workout of my life. But I didnt, i lived... and I am going back for more pain on Wed. I am NOT going to quit this like i have most everything else in my life lol.

Feeling lonely and missing my ex today. But I dove back into work last week and I killed it. In fact, I am #8 out of 65 reps in the company now after a huge surge. Going strong on all fronts. But the lonliness and not having a family at my age is a struggle and I am learning to view this failure of past relationships I sabatoged with drugs and alchohol, and TRYING and spin it into a positive.

Its a mental battle but I am FORCING myself to do what I know is going to make me a better man if I just stick with it.

Just stick with it.

• Like 3