LILTEX41

I got the job!

16 posts in this topic

Just wanted to announce I got the job in Ohio and I am moving back in a week!  I should be arriving home on 3 year anniversary.  I'm pretty excited. :)

4 people like this

Congratulations, my friend!!! I'm very happy for you! It's great you're starting a new chapter close to family AND on your 3 year anniversary. BOOM!

Maybe we can meet up again?! Keep us posted!!

1 person likes this

Congratulations Liltex on a new exciting adventure. Good luck and Best Wishes! You like those BIG states don't ya?

1 person likes this

Just wanted to announce I got the job in Ohio and I am moving back in a week!  I should be arriving home on 3 year anniversary.  I'm pretty excited. :)

Are you changing you name to LILOHIO

1 person likes this

Haha LilOhio. Doesn't have quite as good of a ring to it as LilTex, but I think you can pull it off :)

2 people like this

Thank you everyone!!!! :) LilOhio...ha ha ha..Love it!  I guess I am going to have to change my name.  Maybe I'll change it back to my original screen name and real name, Erin. :)

Y'all are awesome!

2 people like this

I got a counter offer y'all!  It's INSANE!!!  I'm staying with my old company now and working from home in Ohio.  I CAN'T believe the offer I got with NO ADDERALL.  Life is GOOD.  GOD is GOOD.  Hallelujah!!!! 

5 people like this

I got a counter offer y'all!  It's INSANE!!!  I'm staying with my old company now and working from home in Ohio.  I CAN'T believe the offer I got with NO ADDERALL.  Life is GOOD.  GOD is GOOD.  Hallelujah!!!! 

All the Time!

I got a counter offer y'all! It's INSANE!!! I'm staying with my old company now and working from home in Ohio. I CAN'T believe the offer I got with NO ADDERALL. Life is GOOD. GOD is GOOD. Hallelujah!!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes!