QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Day 9

Searchingsoul9

Have been AWOL the past couple days, but haven't gone and relapsed :)

On day 9. I've taken up walking/jogging. Making myself do it everyday, today is the third day.

I go for 40 minutes, but hope to work my way up gradually.

It's REALLY helping. 

Feeling pretty great actually. 

I only slept and ate like a fat maniac for 3 days when i first quit. Other than that i have been eating pretty healthy and not having any junk food cravings. It probably helps that i have stopped smoking weed as well.

The sleepy phase is over i believe. I have been unintentionally waking up at 9am on my days off and getting up and going.

Also, my friend apologized for being so hard on me.

And people at work said "i seem like a better version of myself lately" and "seem much brighter"

So that made me so happy. It will be a good thing to think back to whenever i crave a pill.

Hope everyones Halloween was great 

• Like 2

So glad to hear you are doing well! don't mean to discourage you but in my own experience I've had a few great days followed by a few shitty ones. I honestly start believing that I was never addicted or that I'm completely better and then...BAM! it hits me out of nowhere. Just keep this in mind so that if it happens you you'll know it's just part of the process of healing ;)

• Like 3

Yes I remember it happened to me last time. I was feeling great and then it all hit me at once. I know I'm not cured I just am trying to run with this positive energy :)

So glad to hear you are doing well! don't mean to discourage you but in my own experience I've had a few great days followed by a few shitty ones. I honestly start believing that I was never addicted or that I'm completely better and then...BAM! it hits me out of nowhere. Just keep this in mind so that if it happens you you'll know it's just part of the process of healing ;)

Also, i am hoping i don't get all addicted to exercise. I know it is better than anything else i've been doing, but i have always been all or nothing, and i don't need to get all crazy with yet another addiction.

I Still am having trouble doing tedious shit like cleaning my room though. I have been avoiding that. I am afraid to be in the house too long because when i do that i tend to lay in bed and binge eat.

I totally agree. I feel great. I had a low point last night, but that was due to drinking some vodka and gingerale. I get all out of whack when i drink

I try to drink a lot less now that I have quit adderall, it doesn't really help to add a depressant in when you are already in a weakened mental state.

• Like 1