QuittingAdderall.com Forums

mind grapes - ZK's stream

Zerokewl

This is what I looked like when first trying to accomplish stuff without adderall. Irritability to the max.

This is what I feel like right now trying to finish my last paper of college. This is 25% of my grade, so if I don't do well, I could potentially not get a C in the class, even though I've gotten an A-, A-, and B on my tests....ahhhh. Stress!!!

This is what I feel like right now trying to finish my last paper of college. This is 25% of my grade, so if I don't do well, I could potentially not get a C in the class, even though I've gotten an A-, A-, and B on my tests....ahhhh. Stress!!!

Ah I bet! The good thing is once you get it done, you will feel so fulfilled. As far as I'm concerned, If you quit adderall you can do anything. Good luck with that! Let us know how it goes.

• Like 1

I finished my paper, ya'll. I haven't sat down for 6 hours straight in a loooong time. My paper is turned in, and it feels fabulous to know I did it on my own. Yeah, I procrastinated big time! My birthday is tomorrow. I hated my birthdays on adderall, because I knew life was passing me by, and I was doing nothing to get ahead, just falling behind. This birthday is going to feel good, even if I don't have much planned. Sorry for hijacking this thread :(

I believe any post, any where, is a good post - and you are no hijacker, birthday girl.  A sincere happy birthday to you and good job getting your critical shit done!

• Like 4

I finished my paper, ya'll. I haven't sat down for 6 hours straight in a loooong time. My paper is turned in, and it feels fabulous to know I did it on my own. Yeah, I procrastinated big time! My birthday is tomorrow. I hated my birthdays on adderall, because I knew life was passing me by, and I was doing nothing to get ahead, just falling behind. This birthday is going to feel good, even if I don't have much planned. Sorry for hijacking this thread :(

Congrats!! And happy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful addy-free birthday. For me, birthdays and holidays are SO different and much better off adderall.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's history stems from England servants, maids etc would get a box from there employer and get the day off. Because they worked xmas day doing servant things.  In modern times its a little like Black Friday in US, good deals on TVs and  the occasional mall trampling.   Crowds and shopping are not my thing so its just another day off. 

• Like 3