Zerokewl

mind grapes - ZK's stream

58 posts in this topic

dw9kyO0.gif

This is what I looked like when first trying to accomplish stuff without adderall. Irritability to the max.

1 person likes this

This is what I looked like when first trying to accomplish stuff without adderall. Irritability to the max.

This is what I feel like right now trying to finish my last paper of college. This is 25% of my grade, so if I don't do well, I could potentially not get a C in the class, even though I've gotten an A-, A-, and B on my tests....ahhhh. Stress!!!

This is what I feel like right now trying to finish my last paper of college. This is 25% of my grade, so if I don't do well, I could potentially not get a C in the class, even though I've gotten an A-, A-, and B on my tests....ahhhh. Stress!!!

Ah I bet! The good thing is once you get it done, you will feel so fulfilled. As far as I'm concerned, If you quit adderall you can do anything. Good luck with that! Let us know how it goes.

1 person likes this

I finished my paper, ya'll. I haven't sat down for 6 hours straight in a loooong time. My paper is turned in, and it feels fabulous to know I did it on my own. Yeah, I procrastinated big time! My birthday is tomorrow. I hated my birthdays on adderall, because I knew life was passing me by, and I was doing nothing to get ahead, just falling behind. This birthday is going to feel good, even if I don't have much planned. Sorry for hijacking this thread :(

5 people like this

I finished my paper, ya'll. I haven't sat down for 6 hours straight in a loooong time. My paper is turned in, and it feels fabulous to know I did it on my own. Yeah, I procrastinated big time! My birthday is tomorrow. I hated my birthdays on adderall, because I knew life was passing me by, and I was doing nothing to get ahead, just falling behind. This birthday is going to feel good, even if I don't have much planned. Sorry for hijacking this thread :(

I believe any post, any where, is a good post - and you are no hijacker, birthday girl.  A sincere happy birthday to you and good job getting your critical shit done!

4 people like this

Congrats!! And happy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful addy-free birthday. For me, birthdays and holidays are SO different and much better off adderall.

1 person likes this

Happy Boxing Day ZK!

Could you please tell me about the significance of Canada's Boxing Day holiday?

Is it for boxng up all those useless gifts and holiday decorations?

1 person likes this

It's history stems from England servants, maids etc would get a box from there employer and get the day off. Because they worked xmas day doing servant things.  In modern times its a little like Black Friday in US, good deals on TVs and  the occasional mall trampling.   Crowds and shopping are not my thing so its just another day off. 

3 people like this