chachie0011

10 reasons to QUIT ADDERALL

10 posts in this topic

1. Inhibits drinking alcohol

2. Inhibits chain smoking

3. Robot mode

4. Itz not you its artificially you

5. It makes you dumber by swiping your creativity

6. I'm a hardcore video gamer and play world of warcraft arenas and I've tested myself 30 days on and off from addyz and my gaming was terrible in arenas on addys whereas off from them i played twice as good.

7. It leads to drinking alot of coke cola

8. It ruins the fun behind cooking cause of its appetite suppressant which is so huge!!!!! I love steaks on the grill plan was to grill out filet mignon tonight with asparagus but I popped my pill and had a fruit roll up instead and it sucked,

9. It cripples our natural way to learn and removes key fundamentals

10. Last but not least is ruins sleep which is most important part of our body we need 8 hours minimal and we need to sleep hard for our body to heal itself and feel refreshed I've got another 30 reasons minimal but not as catchy as 10 don't let anyone fool you,

6 people like this

11.extreme dry mouth which causes tooth decay

12.will dry out skin 

13.loss of muscle mass, frail appearance

14.increase need for additional toxic substances/meds 

to cope with addy side effects

just felt like adding more to the list  :)

1 person likes this

My big thing on my list was isolation and the horrible depressing crash "I hate my life" guilt crash!

4 people like this

My big thing on my list was isolation and the horrible depressing crash "I hate my life" guilt crash!

Oh boy I remember those. Suddenly when it wore off I would start hating my life...terrible crashes

I so relate to the isolation thing and then at the same time if I'm coming down I'm feeling depressed saying how no one likes me.  Nights are def bad for me