QuittingAdderall.com Forums

12 Miles a Week Runners Club - NEW

Greg

Alright -it's 7:15pm. I ran 28 miles for the week. hahahah I was totally motivated to run off the milky ways, giant sized chocolate bars, chocolate boxes, movie theater popcorn, cheese wedges, and buckets and buckets of ice cream. I dont think 28 miles was nearly enough. But next week I am running more than 12 miles for sure!! 

PS I am sick of icecream now. thank goodness.And I think I got all my cravings from school satisfied lol.

• Like 2

InRecovery and Zerokewl,

Good work!!! I officially bombed this week with a big fat 0. Ahhhhh! This running New Year's Resolution is going to be for real. It'll help me find my motivation/dedication again. But no excuses, I just didn't go this week.

And Cat too. That's good exercise!

• Like 1

I've been spending a lot of time at my boyfriend's house (which is an hour away from my gym), so you'll all understand how excited I was to hear he's getting a treadmill! I'm really pumped because this will make getting my miles in so much easier!!! I thought my 12-mile club would understand my excitement about a treadmill :)

• Like 4

that is very good news Ashley!! :D

I have run 37 miles this week! Why so much? I have gained 10 pounds since I got home  :wacko2:

Lesson of all this - don't go crazy and eat everything in sight just because its the holidays and also

running a LOT does not equal eat whatever and however much you want. :ohmy:

• Like 3