QuittingAdderall.com Forums

12 Miles a Week Runners Club - NEW

Greg

ZK sorry I missed your post somehow!  CONGRATS on 2 months quit!!!  That's so hard to do and you must feel amazing!! The worst is behind you! 

Just don't relapse!!! Whatever you do don't turn back!!!

Someone offered me some Vyvanse a couple months ago. I was tempted and considered it, I won't lie.  I even considered stashing some for a "rainy day."  But ultimately I wanted nothing to do with it.  Yeah, GROSS.

All it would take is one pill.  Ashley I love how you framed it as a gift!  Those little reminders are definitely gifts to help us remember how far we've come, and how amazing-- and lucky-- we are that we've gotten ourselves out of that hell. :D

• Like 1

InRecovery,

Wow, you've come a looooong way....thanks for sharing the story!

Occasional,

I'm really glad you decided against it. I was thinking to myself, why do people go around offering drugs? Then I realized I was that person, except I didn't want to share much, which is even worse.

Oh yeah, I didn't mention I have to transport it again tomorrow. This thread makes me realize how I've missed my quittingadderall friends.

• Like 3

I agree.....I miss seeing posts from all of those you named, InRecovery.

Occasional, you did awesome this week!!! What kind of dancing do you do? I'm curious.

I ran 3 miles this week and walked about a mile and a half....not much, but I'm glad I got in a little.

• Like 3

I agree.....I miss seeing posts from all of those you named, InRecovery.

Occasional, you did awesome this week!!! What kind of dancing do you do? I'm curious.

I ran 3 miles this week and walked about a mile and a half....not much, but I'm glad I got in a little.

Thank you friends!!  Good job on those 4.5 miles Ashley!!!  

I have random fun dance parties with friends and have tried various dance forms but mainly I like hoop dancing.  It's so fun, and a great workout!  I def recommend it!     (On a side note, I remember I used to take adderall before my hooping classes.....  I thought it would help me learn tricks and stuff.  Of course it just made me dehydrated and irritable.... Haha so ridiculous!)

• Like 1

Nice work Occasional thats a pretty intense dance party. I don't see myslef posting any hours for dancing anytime soon. Girls just wanna have fun I guess.

I did 2 bootcamps,cycled, walked went the gym. I had a pawsish day yesterday. I've really got too much going on to be fully sucked into PAWS.  I had 2 beers on Saturday which may have set it off. I dunno things a really picking up with my freelance so maybe avoiding alcohol for the near future may be a good idea. 

• Like 2

Check in Sunday!!!! :)  How was everyone's week?!

I've been super active!  

Ran 13 miles!  (6 were on the trail today!)   

Swimming - Almost every day

Hardcore cleaning and landscaping work around the house: probably 10 hours total this week

Dancing & hooping: 1 hour 

Planks and push ups: Almost every day

• Like 3

Thanks Ashley!! I pride myself on being a beast!  lol.  

Great job doing some cardio!  Doesn't matter how many miles really, as long as you do it.

Well a lot of these are procrastination miles and I need to get back to my school work!! Stat!!

P.S.  I officially got my friend into our club this past week!!!

• Like 1