QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Goodbye 2013, the hardest year ever

ldmcniel

With 4 days left in 2014  I'm taking some time to set some goals and visualize where I want to be a year from now.  2013 has been a motherfucker, withdrawal, recovery, job loss and a breakup.  I have not slept and cried so much since I was a toddler. Buttttt I am moving forward. We have to move forward, momentum is everything. Keep pushing and fighting for every inch.  A full recovery is possible in fact you are making a full  recovery right now. Every day, every minute synapses are happening, your brain is rebooting coming online.  We will overcome this. 2013 redefined us, the civil war in our mind has defined us.  Adderall took everything from me, and everyday i'm taking it back by force. Decide what you want and  lets make 2014 comeback story of or lives.

2014 HTFU 

• Like 4

Hi everyone..new to the website and very glad I found it...I'm happy to see this year go as well and make a firm commitment. After almost 4 years, I've decided that I need to regain control of my life or I'm never going to feel stable without the adderall. 2013 was a roller coaster of hell all numbed by the drug. I'm looking forward to the motivation and support you all seem to show eachother on this site. Have a safe and happy new year all; so happy I found you guys.

• Like 1