QuittingAdderall.com Forums

" THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE RELOADED" WELCOME ALL!!

Freedom's Wings

Sorry to learn how difficult day 12 was for you Amy, but you made it through without numbing. I'm proud of you. Keep putting your quit first. I hope things get better for you later this week. Today's test was hard enough. Good work on venting here. It's a safe place to do that. Tomorrow will be a better day.

• Like 2

Day 10 check in. It has been rough. I've been completely spaced out feeling and have a lot of anxiety knowing that everything is up to me and me alone now vs that medication. It's intimidating. I told my doc no more so I eliminated my supply. I don't have desire to get back on the med

• Like 2

Day 13. First weekend day adderall free and without flu. Today was good. Watched 2 movies at home with the fiancé. Currently enjoying a beer I haven't had in years. I forgot how much I liked beer since mostly over the past few years I had been drinking liquor to help me sleep coming off Badderall days.

I noticed that time goes much slower off adderall. It seems like each day lasts longer, which initially was bad. Longer torture. But over the past 2-3 days it has been refreshing.

I am proud of all the others ... AmyQ jWings FW that are with me in this challenge:)

• Like 3

mmm...beeeer - I haven't had a beer in a couple of months; been trying to stay alcohol free during school.  It's finals week so I may crack one to celebrate this weekend.  I'm glad to see that you are pushing through BB and are at the half way point.  Congratulations!

FW - It's nice to see you owning the TDC once again!  Keep going my friend.

• Like 2

Day 16, 17, & 18- still good.

I finally got my scripts from the pharmacy. I haven't burnt them or shredded them yet.....

My addiction has revved up the scheming....

I'll deal with it. I haven't told anyone that I still have those 2 scripts. I know that's stupid. I have to dig deep before the 18th. I don't want to suffer through this again- knowing my long term supply is cut off helps a lot.

Just venting and trying to be somewhat accountable to someone.

Have a great week guys.

• Like 2

Day 16, 17, & 18- still good.

I finally got my scripts from the pharmacy. I haven't burnt them or shredded them yet.....

My addiction has revved up the scheming....

I'll deal with it. I haven't told anyone that I still have those 2 scripts. I know that's stupid. I have to dig deep before the 18th. I don't want to suffer through this again- knowing my long term supply is cut off helps a lot.

Just venting and trying to be somewhat accountable to someone.

Have a great week guys.

Are these the scripts your doctor asked you to return?

Day 26 - still clean and moving forward.

Great to see so many folks on here. I need to do better about keeping up. 

The Wellbutrin has certainly helped keep me from the lowest of lows, but it's still been tough. However, I am feeling good considering everything and look forward to keeping this streak alive!

BB - nice work on making it to the halfway mark! 

FW - We are on this path right next to each other, very cool!!

• Like 4