QuittingAdderall.com Forums

" THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE RELOADED" WELCOME ALL!!

Freedom's Wings

Day 27- fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. I feel eye rolls and I am a loser. I have got to quit giving my 2 cents to every new post each time I get gung-ho and quit. I sound like a fucking idiot. I have nothing to say. It's a waste of your energy for me to keep running here for affirmation/encouragement and failing every time. I hate it and I'm fucking ashamed. I fucking hate addiction. I hate my weakness. Please don't respond. I guess I need rehab. I hope you all keep plugging away and find peace.

3 days. WhAt a disappointment. Fuck.

Thanks for everything, AmyQ

You can't stop me no matter who you are!  Amy, quit beating yourself up over this.  You don't sound like an idiot because you are trying to help other people because you have a good heart.  Rehab may be a good option for you at this point but you made it 27 days and that is something to be proud of!  Please don't give up.

• Like 3

Amy it really doesn't matter how many times you fail. The only requirement for membership here is a desire to quit adderall. Besides when you post about the hell you are in, it strengthens our commitment to quit.  The way to get clean and stay clean is addicts helping addicts. I quit millions of times and i'm really only one pill away from an epic bender.  

• Like 4