QuittingAdderall.com Forums

" THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE RELOADED" WELCOME ALL!!

Freedom's Wings

Day 26 and 27 done. I am shocked at how fast my old self came back. I am thinking that adderall for me was not so much an addiction, but a crutch that I thought I needed to stand up. I thought that if I lost the crutch I would be crippled... Not at all true. Thanks for the support folks. Almost there:) really the only time I even think about the med is coming here to post my success.

• Like 4

72hours and its still kicking hard. I was a pretty heavy smoker pack plus a day so I think the withdrwal is gonna be awhile longer. Also I haven't had any caffeine in the last three days so that may be contributing my spaciness. I've been sleeping  a lot. I don't want cigaretts i just want to stop wanting them

• Like 3

ZK, you can put another ticker on your signature for quitting nicotine now! Way to go!

And HELL to the YEAH for BigBreezy movin' on to the 60 day challenge, great job :)

And everyone else on here is doing amazing, kicking ass and taking names in this challenge, you all are doing awesome and keep going, we're rooting for ya!

• Like 3