Freedom's Wings

" THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE RELOADED" WELCOME ALL!!

658 posts in this topic

Congrats CreativeGuy!  I'm so happy for you!  It's going to get easier soon.  I also agree with the ticker. 

Getting to watch your turtle, bike, or soccerball slowly move along the day counter.... idk... there's something about it.  It gives you some short term gratification which you are probably sorely missing right now.  Kinda like trophys or achievements.  You said you were a gamer right? :D

1 person likes this

I know your pain, CreativeGuy! It seems like the days are dragging on. Congrats on quitting. We just have keep reminding ourselves that this won't suck forever, and we will come through it so much better.

Oh, and day 17 almost done for me ðŸ‘ðŸ»

4 people like this

Woo!  Passed half way to 30 days!  Won't be long and you'll be on the 60 day challenge!

Day 15 everything has gotten easier now and I'm not worried about not having them anymore

2 people like this

You should be so proud of yourself!  Treat yourself to a dinner out!

1 person likes this

I'm very proud of all of you guys :)

May y'all keep up the work it is y'all have been putting up.

2 people like this

CreativeGuy: Now onward to the 60 day challenge!  Congratulations man!!!

ItsTIME:  Awesome!  I can't wait to see your days keep stacking up!  Keep up the good work!

1 person likes this

Its been confirmed. 1 week (thats 7 days) since I popped an addy.

Thanks and 10-4 copy that grumpycat!

2 people like this

Day 1 and I am terrified.  I don't have a lot of time to post right now, but needed to put it out there that today is my first full day Adderall free.  I've been abusing my prescription off and on for a little over a year now.  Dreading the withdrawal.  And I have a client dinner tonight.  Ugh.  Just gotta make it through the day, one minute at a time.  So grateful for this website and knowing I am not alone in this struggle.

2 people like this

WELCOME!!  You are not alone.  It can be done...but, it will be a long process.  Cut yourself some slack up front.  Good luck and hang in there!

1 person likes this

Ooo yes you are definitely not alone.  Congratulations on making such a difficult decision.  It will payoff a million times over!

1 person likes this