QuittingAdderall.com Forums

" THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE RELOADED" WELCOME ALL!!

Freedom's Wings

Day 2 success, sort of. I work as an investment advisor for a big name brokerage firm (can't talk about it due to compliance) and my supervisor monitors several calls each month for performance scoring. Of course I got a crappy score on a call he reviewed today... Coincidence? I think not.

• Like 2

@Amy - congratulations on day 4

@BB - we all have our bad days, especially in the early periods of recovery.  Cut yourself some slack because you can't always be a rockstar  You need to get yourself healthy before you can excel in other areas on life.

• Like 2

Thanks Robin.

Hey Jon! It's good to be back! BTW, Scarlett Tangier, summer tangier, indigo buntings & orchard orioles- those have been my big sightings this past month:).

@ bigbeezy I came down with the flu during my last quit. It sucks, but it passes. Keep up the good fight!

• Like 2

Day 18 - check.

I am back on the 30-day challenge after slipping up once, but finally making the leap and telling my doctor I can no longer be prescribed Adderall. Big step for me.

Look forward to keeping track of myself and others on this thread. 

Hope everyone is having a nice Monday.

• Like 4