QuittingAdderall.com Forums

'Last man standing" best motivation movie you can watch!

Frank B

It's been now one week since my beloved pink super red bull pills. I was feeling lazy and tired until Saturday night. Went and watched the new movie 'last man standing' I realized what a cry baby I was being off my meds. Now after that anytime I feel tired or lazy I do push ups sit ups whatever to get myself going motion= energy = power forget those stupid pills. I will miss the all night marathons of rewiring old pinball machines but now I'm planning my hobby time and focusing back on my buisness. I can't say I regret ever doing adderal to start with but it was my time to stop I don't have a big belief in the almighty hopefully we are destin for something after death but all I know is my life has a sort of pre determined path and all goes well when I go with what feels right at the time, my advise after 2-3 days coming off these pills go and see this movie! I swear you'll be back to who you were before with no problems unless before adderal you had no drive or focus at all then actually they may be meds you need not a mental super boost like it does for most of us quitting.

• Like 1

That's great Frank! Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen it yet so maybe I'll see if I can find it on Netflix this weekend!

I really like the movie Yes Man with Jim Carrey. I let me friend barrow it and he never gave it back.

I also love the movie (it's kinda scarey yet very magical) Pan's Labyrinth - have any of you ever seen it?

It's in Spanish but you watch it with subtitles if you cant speak espanol. It came out in 2006.