QuittingAdderall.com Forums

The 60 day challange "reloaded"

Jon

Day 34 - just moving over from the 30 Day thread.  Work is somehow becoming more bearable and less bearable at the same time.  My impulse/weight control is at an all time low.  I'm half asleep most days, and lack overall focus and ambition.

But you know what?  It's been over a month, and I still feel empowered.  I must be nuts.

• Like 2

61 days, check!  Somehow 60 days came and went and I didn't notice!  I have, however, noticed the 20 pounds that I have gained. Yikes!  So...I started my low carb diet and exercise two days ago.

Ugg weight gain is one of the unfortunate side effects of getting clean,. Between quitting smoking and adderall I'm up about 40 pounds. I've been exercising eating better and watching portions I haven't seem the results yet but it takes time to change your metabolism and body. I'm committed to my course of action I should see results soon.

• Like 1

I know.. I hate it ... when you are a fat man the world expects you to be a funny man ... it sucks when you don't feel like being fatso the clown.. I know I will overcome this and so will you.  It takes time and perseverance. Join us in the 12 miles a week running club a thread.  

• 3 weeks later...