JustinW

First Anniversary

14 posts in this topic

Today is my one year anniversary free from adderall. It feels strange typing that out.

It seems fitting that the initial reason for my quit would come to fruition on the one year anniversary of my quit. So today I took the test for my pilot's license and passed. I am celebrating doubly. Thank you all for being a part of this great community and keep pushing through the rough patches; you can do it!

8 people like this

Congrats Justin! How awesome it must feel thank you again for all your support. Have a Happy Adderall free day today!!!

2 people like this

AWESOME!!!!!!! Congratulations on both your accomplishments that must be a GREAT feeling!!!! I am genuinely SO HAPPY for you!!!! and thank you again for encouragement and support! it has helped more than you could ever know!

2 people like this

CONGRATS JUSTIN!!!!   That's amazing!!   Time to celebrate :)

Thank you for all that you contribute here!

2 people like this

Thank you everyone! I am blessed to know each one of you. ZK - you know I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you my friend.

2 people like this

Well I'm honoured to know you. It seems like you are really starting to get together lately, one year is a big accomplishment. In addition to completing your pilots exam.  You really are as skateboarders say do'in it. 

2 people like this

Congratulations Justin! It's a big date for you. It must feel like you are flying! Pun intended. I am happy to have shared part of your journey with you. You made a nice comeback from your brief relapse and I believe you are home to stay now. Keep shining the light for us who come behind you.

3 people like this

Justin,

A year is a great accomplishment and milestone and passing your pilot's exam is icing on the cake....just reinforcing you, in fact, don't need adderall to succeed! Your consistently posting on the forums about your journey, and I'm excited to see what the future holds for you! Congratulations!

2 people like this

It seems like you are really starting to get together lately

Well, I'm not sure if I'll ever get it together, but that's ok with me. Everything seems to still take a lot of effort but I hope it's like building a muscle where the more you do it the easier it gets.

@Jon - I love a good pun; "good pun" is probably an oxymoron.

1 person likes this

Justin I think with work, school, family, church and a really big driveway you earned the right to be tired.  Being an overachiever is what got us into to this mess. Take it easy on yourself. 

2 people like this

omg CONGRATS Justin, that is amazing and you should be so proud of yourself! I know we're proud of you :)

I'm sorry I didn't congratulate you sooner, I didn't get on here yesterday.

That is amazing dude, great job!

:D:);)

2 people like this