QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Lift (useful app and website)

BeHereNow

Yeah SweetCaroline!!!  Let me know if you join!   :)

Thanks for the congrats!  Taking a break from alcohol feels pretty amazing and I'd HIGHLY recommend it for adderall quitters!!   This time, I set out to go 31 consecutive days.  Today is day 31!!!   Made my goal!!!  After 3 failed attempts I made it!   And actually, now that I made it this far I don't even care if I never drink again.  Which is a pretty huge change for me.  I mean I'm sure I'll still have a glass of wine with friends here and there or something, but that's it.   I've been drinking seltzer with lemon, pomegranate juice in a wine glass, grapefruit juice, and other little mocktails... and surprise!  I like them better!... And I like myself better now too!! :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I just downloaded Lift and it looks great so far, although I haven't started tracking my goals yet.

Has anyone ever used the "Streaks" app? I highly recommend it. You can set up different calendars to track your progress and you check off each day. I find it very motivating in the quitting adderall process. Once the little check marks pile up, you don't want to break the chain!