QuittingAdderall.com Forums

This was me on Adderall...

SweetCarolinee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ZK you know I remember seeing that image when I was an active adderallic, and thinking it was evidence of how much smarter adderall was making me.

Now I look at it and the red brain looks terrifying!  Like WAY too much is going on in there at once!

I used to look at that image and think mmmmm, red.  Now I look at the green parts of the yellow-green brain and think, mmmmm, green.  Lol.  

Now I know that intelligence and learning REQUIRE rest.  For the brain, some parts rest while others are active.  The brain just can't function on overdrive like that.   It just can't! 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

ZK you know I remember seeing that image when I was an active adderallic, and thinking it was evidence of how much smarter adderall was making me.

Now I look at it and the red brain looks terrifying!  Like WAY too much is going on in there at once!

I used to look at that image and think mmmmm, red.  Now I look at the green parts of the yellow-green brain and think, mmmmm, green.  Lol.  

Now I know that intelligence and learning REQUIRE rest.  For the brain, some parts rest while others are active.  The brain just can't function on overdrive like that.   It just can't! 

Look at all that red ! I wonder how much of it was just figuring out where the next script was coming etc.  No wonder I slept through 2013. My brain was red lined through 2012. All that red probably explains a lot of impulsiveness and general madness I was experiencing.    

• Like 3

watching the video gives me the creeps, especially for the first few, when he is RUNNING and EXCITED to the next blob, because the crashes weren't so bad yet it was no big deal to just shrug off and get back to normal afterwards

it's especially chilling looking back now because that was the stage where I didnt' realize what was happening yet

• Like 4

watching the video gives me the creeps, especially for the first few, when he is RUNNING and EXCITED to the next blob, because the crashes weren't so bad yet it was no big deal to just shrug off and get back to normal afterwards

it's especially chilling looking back now because that was the stage where I didnt' realize what was happening yet

That is a great video what an excellent depiction of addiction

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...