QuittingAdderall.com Forums

2nd day

Helpme

I don't know what you have planned for tomorrow, but I would make a point to do something you really enjoy like go see a movie or any type of way you can to reward yourself for staying clean. DISTRACTION!  Create a list of all the new positive things you can look forward to in your Adderall free life....like a vision board.  Not sure if you've ever heard of that and yes it might seem kinda gay or whatever, but I swear those things are awesome!  You just create a collage of your dream life by cutting out pictures in magazines or whatever you want to use and then put it somewhere you can see it everyday.  This gets your mind focused on all the thing you are passionate about and keeps you moving toward them.  Not sure if you'd have enough motivation to do that right now, but I promise it is a fun project!  Stay close to the board and tap into the support here.  That helps too!

You got this!!!

• Like 4

Another helpful idea is to start a journal. This is where you can write down all of your thoughts and feelings about adderall. I have done this and have found it to be very helpful. I put pictures of my family in it for motivation. Try it and let me know if it helps!! Hang in there. You are stronger than you think!!!!

• Like 3