QuittingAdderall.com Forums

adderall dreams driving me crazy. came here for some support...

ally

I can still taste the sweetness of the adderall, I still crave it more than anything...

The only tie I get it anymore is in my dreams, but when I w me up, its in a sweat. I just try my hardest to fall asleep and take more, sometimes it works! Sounds crazy, I like it but I hate it, it makes me crave it, even though I am 86 days clean of it.

Does anyone else experience this?

It's scaring me I'm craving it bad lately, ok guess I could use some tips

Using dreams are a normal part of recovery. I've had some that have scared the sh*t out me, where I'd wake up in a panic thinking I'd relapsed.

They ebbed and flowed for me - certainly more frequent the first 90 days, less so but still there the next 90, and increasingly less frequent up til now. It really helped when I woke up after one of those to try to do something to get out of my head...go for a walk, talk to somebody else about what's going on with them, etc.

I've found I'm more likely to have them when I'm stressed out about something, and have heard the same from other people in early recovery as well as addiction therapists.

Hang in there - it gets better!

• Like 3