QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Adderall #12???

tinybuddha

This is a link to a random funny article someone posted on Facebook from a site that is supposed to be progressive Gen Y. The shocking part is how casual abusing adderall is that it made #12 and completely put out there in a casual comical way. It is scary how prevalent it actually is, but how little in comparison is out there about the dangers and lives it has ruined. It is speed yet treated like it is nothing. I just saw this and figured I would share quick if anyone else might also find interesting. I am curious how often and prevalent the topic of adderall is in your daily lives? Sweet Dreams made it through another day:)

http://elitedaily.com/women/19-internal-debates-a-girl-has-when-deciding-if-she-should-stay-in-or-go-out/605579/

• Like 1

This is a link to a random funny article someone posted on Facebook from a site that is supposed to be progressive Gen Y. The shocking part is how casual abusing adderall is that it made #12 and completely put out there in a casual comical way. It is scary how prevalent it actually is, but how little in comparison is out there about the dangers and lives it has ruined. It is speed yet treated like it is nothing. I just saw this and figured I would share quick if anyone else might also find interesting. I am curious how often and prevalent the topic of adderall is in your daily lives? Sweet Dreams made it through another day:)

http://elitedaily.com/women/19-internal-debates-a-girl-has-when-deciding-if-she-should-stay-in-or-go-out/605579/

Tinybuddha I can confirm this is true. I've written about my experiences encountering adderall on campus being a grad student and seeing it everywhere, like the time someone slipped flyers under everyone's door telling them to hang a white cloth on their doorknob if they wanted to buy adderall to my friend who just went to the hospital for overdosing on adderall. I can attest that I'm totally surrounded by it and that people on college campuses DO take it all the time, primarily as a study drug. I also have a friend who takes provigil or nuvigil (?) which is prescribed for narcolepsy and also is addictive and increases dopamine ... And he'll stay up for DAYS...and he shares the prescription (which is actually his moms prescription) with other students..

It's pretty sad. And frustrating to see the state of adderall given what I've been thru on it but I'm just used to it now. I was slightly worried at first about how easily accessible it was to me...but I have zero desire for that poison after what I went thru on it.

• Like 1