QuittingAdderall.com Forums

9 months sober.

Searchingsoul9

Hey SearchingSoul!  Congrats on 9 months!!!  I'm so proud of you for making it this far girl!!   We went through all those horrific early days together and didn't think we could do it-- and now look at us, all clean and not even wanting adderall.

And no, I am not happy go lucky everyday. But I'm not terribly miserable like I was during an adderall crash. I have good and bad days. Sometimes great ones. And I suppose that's how life was meant to be lived.

YES! Exactly. Life has its ups and downs and it's rough. And work sucks.  And that's just how it goes.

Glad to see you're still out there and adderall free.... thanks for the update girl!   xoxo

• Like 3

So, I haven't been on here since I quit about 9 months ago. Not sure if the same people are sill here. The reason I stopped coming on was because even thinking of adderall made me want some, but as of two nights ago I feel that I really am done with the stuff.

I quit cold turkey. Ended ties with my psychiatrist. Told my family and some friends. It was hard, but worth it. I won't lie, I thought about finding some a few months ago but knew I better not.

Anyhow, I did what I was told was Molly two nights ago with my friend. Semi excited and hoping it would be like adderall. Took it, felt nothing for an hour. Then felt speedy for like half an hour. Typical chatty, grinding teeth, annoying, can't sleep... And instead of loving it I hated it! I forgot how much I hated lying in bed for hours wishing I could shut my brain off. And then feeling like death the next day. I am actually happy I did Molly. Or whatever it was. It made it crystal clear that my adderall days are really over. It's been a hard journey. And no, I am not happy go lucky everyday. But I'm not terribly miserable like I was during an adderall crash. I have good and bad days. Sometimes great ones. And I suppose that's how life was meant to be lived.

Great job searching soul. Thanks for the update. Was wondering how you were doing. Glad to know you have stayed clean! Great job! Get one of those ticker things that we all have in our signatures.