QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Robin Willams

Zerokewl

I was listening to a long interview with him recently on the radio, and he was talking about his biggest fear in life, I almost posted it on this forum, I found it really interesting. When asked about his biggest fear, it was that he was afraid of suddenly relapsing -- even after all that clean time, he was afraid that suddenly he would just relapse. Just Like Phillip Seymour Hoffman, he was in rehab last month taking a proactive stance against relapsing. This might sound worrisome but it worried me what the residual affects of addiction.

RIP robin williams

• Like 2

Yah this shit ain't no game. I know with the cigarettes when I relapsed the addiction always came back with a vengeance stronger and stronger. People on redit are posting all this stuff about talking to your doctor about depression blah blah. When I quit adderall and when I was in the last months of using adderall etc I experienced that kind of black depression where sucide seemed like a logical solution. It seemed logical because we come hard wired with a permanent self destruct button that we can use at any time. People are always shocked when people die this way but why can we execute a kill command. Why doesn't our genetic API prevent a self destruct sequence? Robin must of been in a horrible place... I pray he has found peace in his decision. I pray I never relapse because I don't think I could rise from it again and I'm too much of a freak to be a high functioning addict. I pray for his children, I pray for his fans, I pray for any addict relapsing, I pray .... But when someone like Robin Willams, a fine sample of what it means to be human, commits the ultimate sin I question who I am praying to.

RIP Robin Williams.

• Like 2