QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Found adderall, quickly disposed

Greg

Ugh, I found adderall in my pocket from a pair of board shorts I haven't worn in years. I quickly flushed it down the toilet and then scrubbed my hands so all the skin cells that encountered it would be washed away. Anyone thinking quitting is impossible, after waiting your addiction out for some time, I bet u you'll experience the same feeling.

• Like 2

I know you have a very specific plan for how to handle wayward pills and you have practiced it several times now.  That is so important - to know how to dispose of them, and quickly.  My plan is to flush those fuckers or otherwise destroy them ASAP, but I have never had to put my plan into action cuz I have never found even one wayward pill, yet, but there are still many places they could be lurking.....

This thread is a good reminder to everybody who has quit that you really do need to think about this scenario ahead of time in order to avoid a moment of stupidity leading to an unintended impulsive act of relapse.

• Like 2

It has happened to me I think at least four times now. I'm so afraid of seeing adderall in my hands because I know that ONE pill can send my entire life spiraling down to destruction (no exaggeration) and I've been working so hard and put so much time and effort to rebuild after it destroyed my life. I don't ever want to risk that again by taking a pill I stumble upon in my pocket. I don't want any of that stuff not even a trace of it, coursing through my brain again.

Taking one pill to me would be like stepping off a landmine.

I've found them under beds, under couches, in old suitcases, and multiple times in pockets of shorts I didn't wear in a very long time, I consider it a testament to how much those crappy pills dominated my life. Even during my abuse when I felt I accounted for every last pill because every pill was so precious because I was always running out so early, I still managed, in my obliterated state of mind, to lose track of so many.