QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Adderall social hierarchy?

Drinkgreentes

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone else felt more mature on adderall. I personally felt like I talked to people like I was ten years older, when using. For example I felt like i moved from the kids table to the adult table at thanksgiving dinner. Not only that people would way over guess my age. I'm 22 now and they would guess 28,25,27. This also lead me to believe this. Could it be that adderall turns on parts of your brain that don't develop until a certain age? Anyways now clean, I feel like I was demoted to the kids table again! This is depressing, but I know I will eventually get there again naturally! It's funny how were in such a hurry to grow up!

Adderall granted me a artificial ability to talk to people. Many people looking back we're intimidated by it. But now I'm back to square one.

What are your experience? What do you think about my interpretation? Did anyone else feel their social status elevate on it?

Yes! Everything everyone mentioned. I was manic for about 2 straight yrs (at least for the first half of the day). I would ramble on and on and thought I was an expert on every topic & subject. I thought I so much smarter, more articulate, more creative, more attractive, etc. than everyone else. I was manipulative, selfish, entitled, etc. This isn't the "real" me at all.

Agree w/ Krax & Cassie 100% about the annoying part. I was annoying as hell & feel bad for people that had to deal with me on a regular basis .

@Ashley6 - reading your comment, "I was in my own world most of the time. Adderall created a personality that was NOT me. It was strange and fake." This sums it up for me perfectly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...